Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Progress cards



I wanted to keep track of the progress I am making in my Scrappy Challenge.  I made these cards using some blank 4 x 6 index cards I had on hand.  They count down to number one.  Hopefully by then I will have all my photos to date scrapped and in their happy home in my album cabinet.


Each day that I scrap, which is every day, I track the date, how many photos I managed to get scrapped and any other information that I feel like adding.  It really helps me to know where I am at and what I have accomplished that day.


As you can see, I was very excited to get out of 2010 that day.  Every little bit helps and it's good to celebrate the little milestones.

*The number of photos scrapped are the ones that are cropped, corner rounded and in pages with embellishments and journaled as needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment