Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Photo Crop Guides





I was searching for Project Life stuff on Amazon, making my wish list, when I came across something like this.  It was a set of crop guides to be used for scrapbooking.  I thought what a cool idea...I can make my own!  So I did.



I made these using some vellum I had on hand.  It helps to be able to see the through to the image on the photo so I know where to crop it.  I cut them in various sizes based on the Project life pocket pages I have on hand. The vellum works okay, but I'd like to make new ones with a sturdier material so I don't accidentally crop the guide along with the photo when I am trimming off the excess on some of my pictures (which I have done more than once!).

I am so glad I found these since they have come in very handy over the last few weeks and will continue to for a while!

Thanks for stopping by!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment