Monday, July 21, 2014

Goofy Layout

One of my favorite Disney characters is Goofy.  There is just something about his complete klutziness and well, Goofiness that reminds me of someone....Me!  From the crazy laugh to tripping over himself to his complete duh moments, everything about him is just perfect.

If we get an opportunity to see Goofy when we are at Disney, we take it.  Our trip to Disneyland in 2010 was no exception.  On our way to Soarin', we caught Goofy just coming out to visit so we immediately got the girls over to take pictures with him.

For this layout, I used the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge.  The title can be found on page 94 of the cartridge booklet.  This one was in the Layers: Outfit/Tongue section.  I used red card stock and shiny silver card stock from my stash.  


The arrows were from a chipboard set I got from Stampin' Up! a long time ago.  I used my Stampin' Up classic ink pad to color the red arrows and a silver paint pen for the silver arrows.  I used lined paper cut to fit for the hand written journaling.  


Tip:  While computer journaling can look nice, especially if, like me, you do not like your handwriting.  It is important, though to do some journaling in your own writing.  It will be important to the people you are making those scrapbooks for someday.


Happy Scrapping!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment